- Custom reprints are one of the most authoritative and convincing ways to get your message across to your intended audience.
- They allow you to brand your firm through a reputable news source.
- Our titles are renowned in the legal, financial and professional services industries with precedent setting and credible content setting industry standards for recognition and excellence.
- They can be tailored to meet your specific business needs.
- You can add a tagline, contact information, logo, display advertisement or combine with other articles also.
- They can be used to promote almost any facet of your company, industry, product and/or service.
- Some popular custom reprint uses include their being used with—Direct Mail, Press Kits, Promotional Materials, Trade Show Collateral, Requests for Proposals, Web Hosting, Recruiting, Speaking Engagements and Public Relations.
FAQ / INFORMATION
Reprints from our legal publications serve as versatile tools for marketing, public relations, trade shows, proposals, recruitment, education and to share information with colleagues and the community.
What Are ALM Legal Custom Reprints?
Our custom reprints are high-quality offset reproductions of editorial coverage that has appeared in any of our publications highlighting your company, industry, product and/or service. Reprints are not photocopies or scans. ALM retains copyright.
How Are Custom Reprints Used?
Custom reprints can be tailored to meet your business needs. You can add a tagline, contact information, logo, display advertisement or combine with other articles. They can be used to promote almost any facet of your company, industry, product and/or service.
Popular custom reprint uses include—Direct Mail, Press Kits, Requests for Proposals (RFP’s), Web Hosting, E-mail distribution, Recruiting, Speaking Engagements and Public Relations. See our case studies section for more specific examples.
What Is the Minimum Custom Reprint Order?
500 copies is the recommended minimum.
What Custom Reprints ARE NOT!
- Back Issues
- Photocopies or scans
- Single copy articles
- Low volume requests – Minimum order is 500 copies
What Are E-Prints? How Can I Obtain a PDF?
An e-print is essentially a PDF file with annual distribution rights. The distribution permission granted usually extends to posting on the website and sharing by e-mail during the specified license period. Recent uses include posting on social networking and related legal portals to promote a lawyer, practice group, or firm.
Click here to request an e-print
Do I Have to Order Hard Copy Custom Reprints? Can I Get a PDF with Print and Electronic Permission?
Depending on your business needs, you may opt to order a PDF with print and electronic permission. Permission rates vary and are based on very specific uses. You may be at a rate disadvantage in pursuing this option, as steeply discounted rates are extended when you obtain both custom hard copy reprints and the e-print.
What Are Your Turnaround Times and Procedures?
- PDF proof furnished within 2-3 business days for approval and changes before final printing.
- Standard paper stock, 70lb glossy (80lb and 100lb also available).
- Standard delivery is 12 business days, 7 day rush is available call 347.227.3382 for details.
E-Prints – PDF furnished within 2-3 business days.
Permissions – Click here
What Are My Custom Reprint Paper Options?
Standard hard copy custom reprints are printed on 70lb glossy paper. 80lb and 100lb pound stock upgrades are also available as is special U/V coating.
What Are Color Options?
You have three-color options: 4-Color (Full Color), 2-Color and Black & White.
4-color reprints (full-color) are produced through a color process using four basic inks: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black (CMYK). If the article was originally printed in color, the reprint will be an exact replication of the original.
2-color reprints are produced using black ink and one other standard color. The second color is added to a black and white reprint, often to highlight a quote or favorable statement or match a firm’s corporate colors.
Black and white reprints (single-color or 1-color reprints) are produced using black ink only.
How Do I Obtain a Price Quote?
Reprints and permission pricing are based on a range of criteria.-
Click here for a complete list of ALM titles
Click here to get a quote.